1. Support Mini DisplayPort v1.2;
2. Support Mini DisplayPort signal to HDMI signal conversion;
3. Support Mini DisplayPort signal to DVI signal conversion;
4. Support Mini DisplayPort signal to VGA signal conversion;
5. Support up to 10.8Gbps video bandwidth;
6. Support Mini DisplayPort1.1a input and HDMI1.3b output;
7. Support HDMI up to 1080p (1920 × 1080) resolution;
8. Support HDMI 225MHZ clock bandwidth, 2.25Gbps data bandwidth per channel (6.75Gbps data bandwidth for all channels)
9. Support HMDI 12bit Deep Color (all channel 36bit Deep Color);
10. Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM;
11. Support VGA resolution up to 1080p, 1920 x 1200, reducing the transmission of video resolution signal blank condition
This product with three output ports, and you can choose one of them to use at a time as you demand, the functions of the port as followings:
1. DVI output, connect the DVI devices using a DVI cable.
2. HDMI output, connect the HDMI devices using a HDMI cable.
3. VGA output, connect the VGA devices using a VGA cable.
4. Mini Display Port, connect Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, or Mac Book Air.
Support Mini Display Port 1.1a Dual-mode input.
The HDMI can support audio output for iMac (Late 2009) and Mac Book Pro (Mid 2010)
Support HDMI/DVI/VGA output with the max resolution of 1920x1080p@60Hz, 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel), 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
Automatic detect the display by plugging and unplugging it.
Powered from Mini Display Port source.
Size: approx 6.0 x 6.0 x 1.5 cm
Cable length: 22cm
Input Signal: Mini Display Port 1.1a
Output Video: HDMI/DVI/VGA
Input: Mini Display Port Male 20pin
Output: HDMI Female Type A 19pin
Connector:DVI Female (24+1) VGA Female 15Pin
Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps/225MHz
External Power Supply: No external power needed
Power consumption (Max): 700mW
You should assure that if your Mac has one of the following two kinds of port : mini DP port and Thunderbolt port
Mac Book Air, Mac Book Pro, iMac, and Mac mini with thunderbolt ports since 2011 are all supported.
Mac Book Air, Mac Book Pro, iMac, and Mac mini or PC with mini display port are also supported.
How to USE:
The product is easily and conveniently use, with three output ports: DVI VGA HDMI and a Mini Display Port.And you can use one of them at a time as your demand, when you want to use the DVI output, you just need to connect the DVI devices using a DVI cable. And when you want to use the HDMI output, you just need to connect the HDMI devices using a HDMI cable. When you want to use the VGA output, you just need yo connect the VGA devices using a VGA cable.
Note: The Mini Display Port need to connect to Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, or Mac Book Air. It won't work if reverse the direction.
1 x Mini Display Port Thunderbolt to DVI VGA HDMI Adapter