- USB Type C to VGA Adapter*: Connects your USB-C laptop to the monitor or projector which has a VGA input. It’s a good choice for your presentations, conferences, workshops, lectures.
- *Compatible Device*: 2015/2016/2017 MacBook, 2016/2017/2018/2019 MacBook Pro, 2017-2019 iMac/iMac Pro, MacBook Air with USB-C, iPad Pro 2018 / Mac Mini 2018, Dell XPS 12 9250, HP Elitebook Folio G1, Lenovo Yoga 920, Samsung Chromebook Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+/S9/S9+/Note8/Note9/S10/S20, and More.(more details in description)
- *EASY TO USE*: Plug & Play, no additional driver/software required. Compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X, Linux.
- *VGA Resolutions up to 1080P@60Hz*: Support resolutions up to 1080p(1920x1080, Full HD, @60Hz), downward compatible with 1080i, 720p, 576p, 480i/480p.(note: VGA does NOT transmit audio, only supports video).
- *Well Made VGA Adapter*: Premium aluminum material makes the adapter much more durable, provides better heat dissipation. Reinforced TPE cable coating is good to prevent interfere with wireless devices.
- For Computers and Laptops with USB-C Por only. Not for use with phone or tablet.
- 1 x TYPE C to VGA ADAPTER