|Model Size ( Length x Width x Height )||162 X 78 X 100mm|
|Package Size ( Length x Width x Height )||37 x 14 x 3cm|
|Number of Parts||81|
Be a part of the once great era of steam with just a breath of air. The Pneumatic Engine is a small but fully functional example of a steam engine, except it uses air pressure instead of steam to set it in motion. Use an ordinary inflated balloon and watch the pistons and gears chug along just like the locomotive engines of yesteryear. The model comes with a built-in air pressure gauge and two compartments for storage and spare parts.
- Pneumatic engine.
- Exact analogue of steam engines.
- For starting the engine is enough to blow into a special trumpet or start the engine using an ordinary balloon.
- The construction has an air tachometer, three interchangeable nozzles for the trumpet and two boxes for small details.
- The set is packed in a film with the manual.
- No glue or any hand tools needed for model assembly - the parts are ready-made and can be simply removed from the board and assembled together.