- A blackhead is a plug on the skin pore which consists of your skin’s natural lubricant (sebum) that is mix of skin oil, dirt, dust and pollution stuck in your pores.
- Benefits: Specially crafted design gives you the flexibility to reach the difficult corners of the body and ensure you can extract the pesky blackheads more evenly around the facial area.
- More economical, since they have repeat value and can be used over and over again compared to Pore Strips.
- Preferred as a home-based solution to remove blackheads constantly and swiftly.
HOW TO USE BLACKHEAD EXTRACTOR TOOL
- Wash your hands with some soap and water.
- Disinfect the tool by allowing it to submerge in some disinfectant.
- Disinfect the skin to ensure you don’t contract any bacterial infection.
- Start off by washing your face with warm water or a washcloth soaked in warm water; this would help the skin pores to be open to the fullest.
- Place the Blackhead Extractor tool's loop over a blackhead or whitehead.
- Press gently above the blackhead, this would ensure that the accumulation gets completely drained.
- You could even consider pushing the tool down on a blackhead to make sure the follicle contents are extracted.
- Disinfect you face and the tool after the procedure is completed. This would ensure you don’t catch the infection on repeat usage of the tool.
- Finish the treatment by rinsing your face with cool water and washing your hands with some soap and water.
- Finally, when the procedure is completed, apply some pore care essence or acne care product; this would look after the affected area.
Good quality stainless steel.
Angled loops; would give you the flexibility of hard to reach areas.
The product should also be easy to clean and use.
Remember a dual looped product with different sizes of loops at each end ensures better results.
Sizes: 8.7cm, 11.5cm
1 x Blackhead Extractor